Air Conditioner System Repair & Maintenance
Total home comfort is not possible without a great air conditioner system. When temperatures heat up, you want peace of mind knowing your cooling system is working properly and operating efficiently. SMO Energy is here to help you maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of your air home’s air conditioning system while offering the biggest savings!
The Benefits of Preventative Maintenance for Your Air Conditioning System
- Energy Efficiency: Wear and tear on an air conditioning system creates added strain on the system’s components. Regular maintenance helps your system stay energy efficient and reduces the likelihood of costly repairs down the road.
- Extended Lifespan: Preventative maintenance ensures your air conditioning system is operating at peak performance and protects the system from unnecessary stress, helping to extend the life of your air conditioning equipment.
- Improved Air Quality As your AC system is used over the season, debris and dirt collect inside the components ad may degrade the air quality over time. When the service technician is performing a routine maintenance check, they will remove the dirt and debris to keep your system clean and remove particulates that may be polluting the indoor air.
When It’s Time to Repair Your AC Unit
Most air conditioner systems will last between ten and fifteen years. If you have a newer air conditioner and you are experiencing issues, it may be time to consider repairing your AC system. Here are a few of the most common air conditioner issues which often require repair:
- Excessive Noise & Dust: If you notice that your system is getting louder over time or is producing a large amount of dust, it may be a sign of issues with the ductwork or the unit’s indoor coil.
- Increasing AC Costs: If your utility bills are on the rise with little to no change in the way you’re using your air conditioning system, this may be an indication that your system is losing its efficiency and is unable to effectively cool your home like it used to.
- Uneven Distribution of Air: Do you notice patches of warmer air or more humid areas throughout your home? There may be issues with the air conditioner equipment malfunctioning, or problems with the ductwork if you are noticing inconsistencies in the distribution of cool air throughout your home during the summer.
Why Choose SMO?
We are a family-owned, full-service heating and cooling company that has been providing the Southern Maryland region, Anne Arundel County, and Prince George’s County with total home comfort solutions for generations. Whatever your AC needs may be, we have you covered.
- Air conditioning repair, replacement, and installation
- System maintenance, annual tune-ups, and servicing
- Quality products and dependable service
Our energy consultants provide free in-home appointments and estimates. We offer 0% financing on new equipment for qualified clients. Whether you are in need of an air conditioner repair or system maintenance, we will work with you to ensure your home’s air conditioning system is running at peak performance.