Air Conditioner System Replacement & Installation
Total home comfort is not possible without the right air conditioner. When temperatures heat up, you want peace of mind knowing your cooling system is working properly and operating efficiently. SMO Energy is here to help you find the perfect cooling equipment for your home while offering the biggest savings!
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioner or Replacing Your Old Air Conditioner System
- Energy Efficiency: Newer air conditioning units are more energy efficient, saving you money on your utility bills and reducing wasted energy.
- Improved Performance: Mixing old and new technology may decrease air conditioner system performance. Upgrading your entire system will ensure your air conditioner is able to operate at peak performance.
- Rebates & Incentives: Depending on where you live, you may be eligible for rebates or tax incentives.
- Fewer Repairs: Older air conditioning systems often require costly repairs to keep them functioning properly. Upgrading your air conditioner will mean fewer costly repairs as newer units function more efficiently and are not as prone to leaks or breaking down.
- Noise Reduction: In addition to being more reliable, newer air conditioning systems are also quieter and will provide greater comfort with less intrusion when the weather gets warmer.
Why Choose SMO?
We are a family-owned, full-service heating and cooling company that has been providing the Southern Maryland region, Anne Arundel County, and Prince George’s County with total home comfort solutions for generations. Whatever your AC needs may be, we have you covered.
- Air conditioning repair, replacement, and installation
- System maintenance, annual tune-ups, and servicing
- Quality products and dependable service
Our energy consultants provide free in-home appointments and estimates. We offer 0% financing on new equipment for qualified clients with the ability to pay as little as $59 per month! Whether you are in need of an air conditioner replacement or a new installation, we will work with you to find the right equipment for your home and budget.