Thank you for activating your customer Online Account in your Online Portal! Since we’ve recently upgraded our systems, we understand that some features may not be exactly as you remember them. Below are some instructions and tips on how to use your new Online Account. As always, you can contact us at any time if you have questions!
Click on one of the topics below to view instructions.
2. On the top of the Payment Options screen, click the blue button that says “Make a One-Time Payment.”
3. Select a Payment Method from the drop down list. In this dropdown, you’ll also have the option to add a new payment method.
Note: if you’re adding a new payment method, be sure to check the box that says “Save credit card information for future use.”
4. Input the amount of your payment in the Amount box.
5. The Payment Date will default to Today. If you would like to schedule your payment for a future date, click the Other Date option and select a date from the calendar.
6. Click the Submit button to process your payment.